Sunday, August 8, 2010

Turning A Corner

Today was a much better day than the last four.  The withdrawal symptoms eased today.  They were still present especially toward evening but I think Lynn is going down the other side of this particular mountain right now.

It was a day of rest and visiting with Andy and his Aunt Willa and Uncle Fred.  No therapies.

Tomorrow he will have this third MRI.  I hope this will reassure all of us that there is no further problem with his disks.  Lynn hates these so, if you are reading this, please pray that he can endure this test calmly and in peace.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    I will continue to pray for Lynn my mom told me what had happened and I am truly sorry. I hope things keep looking better for him. Please tell him I said Hi and hope he continue to suceeds in PT.
    From:
    Katie Jones

    ReplyDelete